GUILDit is seeking women board members to help grow the arts and economy. Over 60% of our constituents are women in the arts and business. We hold free public events where artists talk about growing their businesses. We have helped artists obtain grants to starting new lines of revenue. View our 2-minute info video on how we do it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NVS9QxUqfw . Be a part of this growing organization as a board member. Prefer women with nonprofit or board experience.
Board Description Highlights
– Help build a strong direction and foundation for GuildIt
– 6 board meetings a year with 2 that can be missed (most will have a call-in option)
– 9-11 board members with 2 committees (committees have non-board members too)
– The 2 committees are Strategic and Sustaining, which meet at 6-8 times a year
– Attend at least 3 of our forums or other events per year
– Total hour commitment of ~35 hours a year
– Give/Get not required but is encouraged
Interested? Fill out this brief form: http://www.guildit.org/apply/jobs-more/job-more-form/. Thanks for wanting to give back to your community by helping grow the arts and economy in this meaningful way.