Phase 1 – 11/2020 – GUILDit has no buildings or a shared office of our own, but will work in cooperation with Missouri ArtSafe and the vendors we use to assure safety for meetings and when offering an in-person option to our online events.
- Enhanced Sanitation & Hygiene – GUILDit will only hold events and meetings in buildings that follow city sanitation and hygiene. We will do a walkthrough to assure these measures have been recently taken before the happening. Plus, we will provide additional hand sanitizers and such.
- Health Screen – It will be stated before in-person meetings and at event entries to not attend if feeling sick.
- Masks Required – All staff and event attendees will wear masks. It is a current KCMO requirement and science has proven it saves lives. If needed we offer free KN95 masks for our events.
- Reduce Capacity/Social distancing – We will operate at even a greater reduce capacity than the city regulates. GUILDit will do event registration if the building is not facilitating registration. All at the event are asked to maintain 6 feet of social distancing.
- Contact List – Event attendees will be required to give contact info upon entering the event space.
- Contact-less – Entry, exiting, seating, and stage flow will be planned so there is no contact. Our events always have an online option.
Currently, we are doing online events and hope to do in-person events again in 2021. Most of our past events have been at the Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art. Here are their safety measures: https://www.kemperart.org/news/2020/mar/covid-19-safety