KC’s lil biz forum for artists and patrons has hit its mark and then some. Check out our great Info Graph. Thanks to the Ewing Kauffman Foundation for helping us develop our survey tools and to our presenters and patrons for their input!
Some Survey Highlights:
- 85% of GUILDit presenters are able to better address business Challenges
- 77% of GUILDit presenters are able to better address business Needs
- 52% of GUILDit presenters are diverse in their ethnicity, religion, and sexual preference
- 49% of our presenters are women
- 889 was the number of GUILDit attendees from May 2016-June 2017
- 3 top reasons why people attend GUILDit: 1) to learn from other entrepreneurs; 2) to learn about the KC art scene; plus 3) to connect and network.
Some Forum Feedback & Outcomes:
- “Grant contacts and networking.”
- “Gained new collaboration partners.”
- “Good opportunity to talk and network with a new audience.”
- “Blogging opportunities and information for voice-over work.”
- “There were several good marketing strategies that were discussed.”
- “Multiple ways to bring shows in, plus build and sustain an audience.”
- “Collaborating on a new CD, plus advice on crowdfunding and new markets.”