Partner with us to increase better business practices and revenue streams for presenting artists and our audiences of artists, businesses entrepreneurs, college students, and patrons.
Some of our Successful Stats:
- 85% of GUILDit presenters are able to better address business Challenges
- 77% of GUILDit presenters are able to better address business Needs
- 52% of GUILDit presenters are diverse in their ethnicity, religion, and sexual preference
- 49% of our presenters are women
- 889 was the number of GUILDit attendees from May 2016-June 2017
- 3 top reasons why people attend GUILDit: 1) to learn from other entrepreneurs; 2) to learn about the KC art scene; plus 3) to connect and network.
GuildIt is a growing community organization that the Ewing Kauffman Foundation, ArtsKC and leaders in the Kansas City community helped launch.
A have a well-rounded board that includes executives from Polsinelli and Gould Evens, plus the Founders of Buttonwood Financial and Rawxies, as well managers from H&R Block, EDCKC, and the Kauffman Center. Our staff and board also include business, sole entrepreneurs, and artists.
Partner with us to:
- Support the arts, artists, and entrepreneurs
- Populate best business practices
- Promote your organization
- Increase your brand recognition to a captive audience of artists, entrepreneurs, college students, and patrons.
Find out more: Annual Sponsor Package, or call Susana, 913-909-6667